I completely understand. Please know that my question wasn't meant to offend or cause any kind of controversy. This kind of situation is unfortunately something which I encounter every day as part of my job. There are tactful ways of telling her to go jump in a river without saying it outright. However, that's beyond the scope of this list, so I won't elaborate further.
http://www.allisonmervis.com/
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 6:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] good news: shades of doom

Hi Allison,
He is an adult, but age really isn't the issue here. Apparently from what I gather regardless of his age his mother tries to control him, boss him around, and tell him what to do. Especially, when a game, book, or something offends her religious views.

For most of us we move away from home, get a job, and when a parent or in-laws try to tell us what to do we can tell them "bite me" and that will be the end of it. I guess he still lives with or near enough to his mother that she still has a controlling influence on his life so telling her to "go jump in a river" isn't feasible.

Allison Mervis wrote:
Um....That's great, but how old are you?
Allison
http://www.allisonmervis.com/

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4439 (20090918) __________

http://www.eset.com