hello thomas, although I was not posting to the list I did play mota and yes
it's more challenging than beta6.
a few seconds ago I finally managed to beat the game, and so I decided to write
this email. first of all there should be some sort of a warning on fire pits,
and I know many people already asked for this.
I don't know if it's just I always was so close to them or what but I always
find the amazon warrior's death and hit sounds to be at full volume in the
center of the stereofield.
also, to  be honest I prefered the old boddyfall sound, but that's just me I
guess, and the breaving sound is played even when you die and you're in the
main menu.

database 4333 (20090813) __________

http://www.eset.com