Hi Yohandy,
I agree that difficulty and trophies are both good aspects to have in a game. Eventually I would like to add a trophy system in my games, but since I am running out of time before Christmas i doubt I'll be putting one in to MOTA right away. However, a system of rewards is always fun and nice to have.

Yohandy wrote:
well put man! If I don't get rewarded for doing something in games, then is there much point in doing so? MK combo challenges for instance. If it weren't for that platinum trophy, I probably wouldn't have bothered with it. Truth is it was extremely hard, and very frustrating. I felt like throwing the controller through a window at times. But when I finally got it, it was all worth it. My sighted friend kept saying man you're not gonna get that platinum, it's too hard. just give up. How wrong he turned out to be. hah! now I have it and he doesn't. mwahaha. Thomas, I'm not referring to your game here or any particular game for that matter, I'm referring to audio games in general. We certainly need lots more difficulty, and rewards. Liam definitely had the right idea by adding trophies to judgment day.