Hi all.
When buying something in a player market I get the plannet location but not a
star system.
I got stuff from tagons tribute.
Now where it is I have no idea.
its not a system and I can't find it, it would be a good thing if a system
location as well as galaxy location was put there.
if I knew the system I could plot there.
Interestingly I was able to use nvda in the player market and this worked.
I finnished the rader mission but now I have 4 renigades, and they are real
tough.
<sigh>
I may just have to forget stuff.
 I can't get really good armour that is not to expensive or is not out of my
levels range or pricing.
I probably will have to come back and do this mission with a shield system as I
am missing one.