Yeah I quit my renigade mission to handle some trading, its quite boring right
now, but for now at least I can't do much.
I have as high armour as I can afford, maybe I will get up maybe 60 grand
eventually to get combat drones, maybe enough to get 20-40 of the beggers then
maybe I may try again.
Yeah shields are not on my list, new armour is, and maybe a new ship, since
ships have base armour and energy so thats that.
As for out game things I don't know, the out of game shop where you buy stuff
for the game has limited things at any rate I can probably get most what I need
in the player market.