Hi Tom,

I read in the manual that it is possible to duck attacks from enemies. I
imagine ducking isn't quite as simple and straightforward as it used to be
back when you could just crouch under the Cyclops, but I'm curious how it's
done now. I imagine you don't just run into each room blazing away and hope
that you hurt the enemy worse before he/she hurts you. So with that said,
how do you avoid enemy attacks now? Is it possible to get through the whole
game without taking a hit if you're really talented?

Thanks,
Ryan