Hi Charles,
Actually I don't think of my fellow accessible game developers as competition. I think of them in terms of colleagues rather than my competitors. I never got into game development for the money, as you and others know, so my only financial stake in it is to make sure I can cover development expenses and if I get a little extra that's alright by me. I can always use a little spending cash now and then. Around 2006 several of us created a mailing list and wiki for the agdev community. Although there was some interest and we got along well enough there wasn't enough interest to keep the agdev site going. However, my point is those of us who do accessible gaming as a hobby generally treated each other as colleagues rather than the competition.

Smile.

Charles Rivard wrote:
We, the gamers who buy games, get this from the competition?? Heh heh heh. Good post, Tom. This is high praise, indeed.
---
In God we trust!