To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 9:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Q9 upcoming change log

Hi Philip,

Haven't had tons of time on my hands to keep up with all the Q9
feedback so perhaps this has been suggested already, but I'd love to
see the run key moved to shift instead of control.  I've played quite
a bit of Q9 in the last few days and still find myself instinctively
hitting shift when I'm on the run from something scary because I'm so
used to that being the standard key in both mainstream and accessible
titles.

Cheers
Scott

Hi again folks,

I am working on a 1.0.1 update release of the Q9 game which, of course, will
be free for all registered users. So far, the change log looks like this:

Version 1.0.1:
Added: The alt key can now be used to quickly cycle between your weapons.
Added: A section on saving games is now present in the manual.
Added: Anchor links to the manual which will enable quicker navigation.
Fixed: Fortune fields will no longer create mysterious ghost enemies.
Fixed: Fortune fields can no longer be generated in the middle of a pit.
Fixed: The sounds of the deus shield have been lowered slightly.
Fixed: Going to a new world from the bonus level by using a cheat code now
works properly.

Version 1.0:
Initial release.

I will be adding the other game mode and score posting in the 1.1 release
most likely as it takes a little more work, this is mainly a bugfix/general
improvement patch. Is there anything else that any of you want to see
changed?

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall