Hi Phil,
That's a pretty good idea, but I know as well as Philip adding some kind of key mapping feature might be somewhat difficult to add at this point. I've thought about doing that for MOTA, but there is more work involved than I want to do at this late date. I'm almost certain Philip would feel the same way.

Phil Vlasak wrote:
Hi Phillip.
One suggestion for the key mapping is to have a text file do the mapping so people can change them if they wish.
The GMA engine has this feature.
You can list only those keys people want to change.

smiles,
Phil