Hi all,

Even though I've just joined a guild and stuff. I'm wondering what level I have
to be to  get the cheapest mining drone available? I actually forgot how to
mine since it's a while I haven't been playing. Just finished the training
missions yesterday.

And I got a mission that required me to get 30 Ore, but what I do remember
about mining is that there was various clicking and most of the time it
wouldn't mine anything.

So I had to exit the screen, go back into it and hit collect all or whatever
the button is, forgot lol. Which is why I want a Mining Drone to do it for me.

Just reached level 6.

Thanks.