hmmm maybe we can help eachother I am low on cash and after using the player
markets have enough for an extracter I think.
The player markets in sinkport will do you for some good stuff if you know what
you want and it can be cheaper than what you need.
however if you want to look round im me at login crashmaster on the game.
if not look me up
I am currently currently stationed in the kelsy system at sinkport.
if I am not there I will be in the farpoint or feres systems if there most
likely on new joruselim.
If not there then I try to hit descart to pick things on tagons tribute.
or I am missioning.
All I can say is don't be a pirate renigade or something or I may just have to
kill you, i need the cash.