Well, I've checked the site village information. It turns out there's actually an exhibition in edinboughr in march, which is literally only an hour on the train from where I am (though Bermingham isn't impossible sinse my parents live in Nottingham).

I've sent as polite an E-mail as I can to the organizers of the exhibition, ---- and i've presented audiogames.net as essentially a charity, ---- sinse afterall nobody pays us, and we do it as a hobby in our spare time, ---- or at least Cx2 and I do.

How to cover the charge will be an interesting question, which will depend upon how much the charge is, and whether the gameaccessibility group actually has any cash.

While I'm quite prepared to do this, ---- i doubt I'll be able to pay for it myself if the charge is heavy, ---- but we'll just have to see what they say.

As to some sort of grant from the collective game devs, ---- the only problem with that would be I can't guarantee to demonstrate anyone in particular's games, sinse I'm there to demonstrate audio games in general, ---- rather than anybody's in particular.

I'll probably just ask people what sort of games they might enjoy playing and go from there.

Off the top of my head I think Q9, judgement day, a short spat of entombed, maybe a bit of smugglers 4, spoonbill Uno, and possibly (net connection willing), che martin's blackjack and a quick bit of Sryth would be a handy, attractive and varied selection, --- but I'll probably just wing it.

Beware the grue!