i suppose so, if you dont say you created them
-----Mensagem original-----
De: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thomp...@cox.net>
Para: "gamers discussion list" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Segunda, 30 de Novembro de 2009 18:14
Assunto: [Audyssey] quest and ff game books

Hi all,
I was wondering if
 translating the fighting fantasy gamebooks and similar products to be used in
the quest text adventure creater would be legal or not. I think it could be
possible,
although I have to sit down and mess with the thing for a while to get a better
idea.

al

  "The truth will set you free"
Jesus the Messiah 33AD