I will have to check out those amatuer books. It has been a few years since I went thru a adventure book. I think the ones I played recently were the ones with lonewolf which were pretty good.

al
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 12:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] quest and ff game books

Well alan, currently I'm attempting to contact the publishers of the series to see if accessible versions of the books could be sold.

I'm having very litle luck though.

There are certainly plenty of ameter books though available using the ff rules who's authors may welcome this sort of developement, ---- and more being written all the time (chronicles of arborell is now running an anual competition for such things).

As far as the literal original series, ---- by steve jaxon and Ian livingston go, ---- well if my efforts to contact the publishers continue to fail, ---- well it would! be a shame if these books were made accessible wouldn't it, ---- afterall blind people should buy inaccessible print paper originals shouldn't they!

I'm sure if the publishers heard of such a circumstance they'd be most irritated, ---- but the internet is a very big place, and many things go on which legitimate businesses do not know about.

i won't tell them if you wont!

Btw, please! let's not open the piracy debate again, ---- this is a matter of accessibility afterall.

Beware the grue!