Hi Dark,
As I believe Michael's accident happened in 2006 he would have been there at Sight Village on behalf of Agrip around 2004 or 2005. Just prier to your discovery of Audessy.org, audiogames.net, and all the rest of us out here on the net.

dark wrote:
Hi Scot.

Well I'm not sure, ---- everything's stil in the possibly crazy idea stage at the moment, and I haven't even spoken to Cx2, ---- or richard or Sander, sinse I'd like to know the facts from the organizers themselves first.

Once I know what's going on, having an extra person on hand may be helpful, ---- but again, we'll have to see.

If the charge is based on leaflet space, ---- again, I'm not sure how that will work, sinse while on the one hand we want to advertise, on the other, it's not quite as important that we give people huge amounts of promotional info to take away (just a note on www.audiogames.net and the existance of games would do), it's really just the general visibility factor which I think would be most helpful.

Again though, I'll wait to see what the site village organizers have to say.

I've never personally seen agrip there, ---- but then again I've only known about audiogames from 2006 onwards, --- so it's possible they were there earlier on and I missed them.

Beware the grue!