Hi Dark,
Lol! I've got to admit that is pretty hard to beat that one. I can't even think of anything to top that message. Though it did give me lots of laughs.

dark wrote:
Ah tom, ---- you seem so smug!

Firstly you should know, that as long standing beta tester for entombed my base is located on the as yet undiscovered 25th lower floor of the dungeons of doom!

Let's see your borg drones get through my hoards of kobolds, goblins, orcs skeletons and zombies.

What's that? ---- the goblin king has just brought me a message telling me that the stone guardian punched a hole in the side of the borg cube, and a level 5 chalm scroll was used on several borg drones.

the concept of having some borg drones chalmed to destroy the rest rockited through the entire collective, causing a massive shut down of the group mind and anihilating the brain of every borg on board.

then, a legion of kobold necromancers raised them as skeletons!

Now, the borg cube, ---- manned by it's newly undead borg hoard is heading on a seak and destroy mission!

Take that!

Beware the grue!