To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 05, 2009 3:28 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] X-Sight Interactive news

Hi Damien,
Yeah, I have the same problem here. Even though I had C++ in college and have used it for some Linux software development once I began using C# .NET for game development it is hard to go back to C++. Although, one of my projects, USA Raceway, is actually being written in C++, and just feels wierd not being able to depend on the .NET Framework for the better string classes etc.

Damien C. Sadler wrote:
Hi Thomas,
That's just what my recommender told me. That's why I have completely removed VB from my system so's I don't get tempted with my old ways again *smile*.
Regards,
Damien.