To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 06, 2009 4:32 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] GameVial Accessible Games for the Blind.

Hi Folks,
I discovered a blind game site that was not on my list:
GameVial Accessible Games for the Blind.

All GameVial free Accessible Web Games are Shockwave or Flash format.
to play the web games you will need the free Shockwave Player.
Aremapetol, audio online game.
3D action arcade style maze game with a 'shoot-em-up' twist, where you have to deal with demon chimps.
ReBound, accessible web game.
The classic Bat and ball arcade game goes 3D, and with style.
A tribute to classics such as Arkanoid, Krakout, and pong.
Colonel Zieg, accessible online game.
A 3D hunt for components where you play the stranded Colonel Zieg
Aracade Rally Racer, sound game.
Speed is your friend. An Arcade racing game where you have to avoid the cars to get to the head of the race
Strange Halls, accessible audio game.
2D adventure classic where you quest for gold, ching

http://accessiblewebgames.com/