Miriani has never, and never ever, will be afair in my honest oppinion...

--

Tristan B

TrekGames.net

Administrator and Maintainer

Contact information:
Skype: Tristanbussiere
MSN: tris...@acegamesonline.net
follow me on twitter
http://twitter.com/blindtrek/

E-mail: theblinddj...@gmail.com

or
email TrekGames.net support
trekga...@gmail.com

AOL Instant Messenger: Theblinddj360

Klango ID:
Tristan

Connect to cosmos and join the fun. Point your MUD client to the following address and port:
Address: TrekGames.net