Hi,
Lighttech aren't developing any more? Do we know the reason? I really liked some of their games and was looking forward to their releases.
Regards,
Damien.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2009 4:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] bavisoft?

Lighttech I know aren't developing anymore sadly, ---- which is a shame sinse their games were just getting better.

As for bavisoft, --- well they did make a post on audiogames.net a while aago saying they were apparently stil developing, ----- but after five years of inactivity and no news whatsoever, I'm more than a litle scheptical.

They're certainly stil selling the games, ---- as they recently sorted out some people's shipping issues on the audiogames.net forum, --- -but whether their doing anything else I really don't know.

Beware the grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh" <jkenn...@gmail.com>