Hi Josh,
Well, there have been roomers going on for quite a long time that Bavisoft is still creating something, perhaps Chillingham 2, but thus far we haven't got any real solid evidence of this. They aren't the kind of developer who keeps the public in the know on such things. As for Lighttech Interactive they are long gone. that's too bad as i liked there games like light Cars, Light Locator, The Horse Racing Game, etc. They are fun little games. Come to think of it I'm not sure I still have setup files for all of their titles so I'll have to check and see what I still have on hand.

Josh wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know if bavisoft is making any new games? I only see grizly gulch and chillingham on there still. and what about lite tech interactive?
Josh

My email address is: jkenn...@gmail.com . www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter. ---