Hi Dark,
The problem lies when you are playing the game for the first time and you don't know what is around you, you are bound to walk slowly, as you do in life.
Regards,
Damien.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 3:41 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Run feature in games

Hi Tom.

What you mention the tomb rader series using sounds a lot like the system prince of persia pioneered in 1991, which similarly featured innumerable spike traps throughout the game which you had to get around, ---- as well as the necessity to sneak to the edge of ledges in order to climb down from them.

As I said, if longer running jumps or dash attacks were introduced (even original mario brothers had long running jumps, --- -allbeit with a penalty of stopping distance), I could certainly see the point of a run mode, but it just seems that in games like Q9 and superliam, ---- and mota as it stands now, it doesn't serve too much purpose other than getting you through the levels faster, ---- which you should probably be doing by default anyway.

Beware the grue!