From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: 20 December 2009 11:47 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] speculative html game programming

Hi.

I suspected as much, but what would the limits of php be? could php for
instance handle values and objects which remained persistant betwene page
changes, such as hp and inventory?

i know games like Sryth use Javascript, ---- but again I'm not sure.

Also as I said, if php or javascript is what is required, ---- is there any
conveneient beginners' level code or tutorials I might have a look at just
to get a general idea of what sort of thing I'm up against?

BEWARE THE GRUE!

dARK.