well jim kitchen has admitted some years back his code is not prity either.
not sure if this is true still or not.
I programmed in javascript and pascal.
and in pascal I would go nice and fast forget to put capitals on var or
something or forget somethingelse and my program was locking up, restart,
restart, oh man where is that code, where is it.
This is already an hour, oh man I need to smash something.
eventually I found it but yeah.
Actually I think javascript is teaching bad programming practice as you can
store variables etc anywhere you want and it really couldn't give a stuff.
so if you then go pascal or other languages and try to do that well.