Hmmm I haven't even seen this thread yet.
Some people might wonder why.
I'm mid format and well...
In which case how am I even sending this.
Channeling I think it's called, and you can't do that on a mac.
Well you probably could just not much.
Probably could more if you had the time.
I have the time.
it's 10:33 almost.
Hmmm.

Its actually really hard to stop once you get into the flow of writing
like that lol.