This is why I never read his Emails.  Bad advice like this infuriates me.
---
In God we trust!
----- Original Message -----
From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 10:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] question on games

Sean, out of interest why do you suggest reformatting as the answer to any
computer related tech support question?

Appologies for seeming abrupt, but it just seems someone mentions some
slight problem, ---- which might be as much a case of a user not yet knowing
the ins and outs of how to work things, and you instantly suggest
reformatting, ---- even before we know what the problem is.

This seems a little to me like suggesting someone bulldose their house down
when they say their front door is stuck.

Of course, there are circumstances were reformmatting is necessary, --- but
as a last response, not a first.

appologies for the comment, it just seems that whenever someone brings up a
technical question of any type your answer is "reformat" and we always have
this discussion.

Beware the grue!