To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 7:41 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] [brandon's list] Re: Rhythm Game Accessibility

Nope. As a musician and competent guitar player I understand where you're
coming from. And I've heard the same as well, about how the thing feels
different when playing on an actual drum kit. I wil say though, that if you want to play the drums, rockband is as god as a place as any to start to get
coordination! lol. I'll write more later, but right now I need to run. So
there's it fo now.