From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Brice Mellen
Sent: 16 January 2010 18:26
To: 'Gamers Discussion list'
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] What's the best game console out there interms
ofaccessibility?

I am also a ps3 fan, if you want free online play, and what I believe the
system that will end up having the better games like always, then get a ps3.
If you like those massively multiplayer online shooting games then get an
x-box, but you do have to pay for x-box live if you do. But if you wanna go
for fighting games and rpgs, then take the ps3. I was actually even able to
play heavenly sword on the ps3, which is an awesome game btw.