well the only games we really can play are sports, games like mortal combat
with fists etc and things with comentary.
I know urbain rain is one of these and some of the marvel vs dc universe type.
Racing games should work fine.
I have played starwars with a cousin and the main part with a team is usable
but you couldn't do much by yourself and when I say team it only works in a
space battle.