From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Milos Przic
Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 11:02 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Programming language comparison

   Hello all,
   As I am still newbie in programming, I would like to ask those of you who
know, to compare the languages that I will mension here. The only thing I
want to compare is how easy the language is to learn and why. For now I can
program in the inform 7, and have learned jaws scripting. I tried python but
I canceled studying because I didn't understand a single thing. So let's
compare the inform 7, python, jaws scripting, vb 6, and c++ from the aspect
of how easy they are to be understood.
   This question may seam stupid to experts, but still I would like the
opinions on this.
   Best regards!
          Milos Przic
msn: milos.pr...@gmail.com