As well as lightning and multishot, the barbarians' whirlwind skill also can hit multiple targits, and while their not exactly attacks, the bards' songs can effect multiple people too.

Obviously though these jobs are only available in the full version of the game. Also, the surge spell can affect multiple targits, but the only way of using that on someone else thus far is with a scroll.

hth.

Beware the Grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2010 8:27 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] entombed question

The only way to attack multiple enemies is to have a spell or ability that does this. So far the only ones are MultiShot, which is a Ranger's ability, and the Lightning spell, which has a chance to arc to multiple enemies. But it doesn't always do so. Be careful of that though, since if the lightning arcs to an already slain enemy it can and often will reanimate them as a Zombie. And no, you can't rename your main character. You can only do that for your pet and the two allies you find. Homer: Hey, uh, could you go across the street and get me a slice of pizza?