Hi David,
Very interesting info. That's pretty impressive that certain spell
attacks do more damage to certain elementals than others. I'll
definitely keep that in mind when I begin encountering them again.
However, most of my characters this game are the massive fighter
types. So they don't do much with magic, and would rather slice and
dice there way through the enemy hords. Grin.