Hi all

Not exactly the exact thing but along the same lines.
There was an old  car rally at  the local blind educational resource centre in
new zealand.
It was a rotery thing anyway.
So you got in your old car and you drove the car.
Thats fine.
You however don't know where you are going.
There is a blind person sitting next to you with braille instructions.
It only happened once but it was quite cool
So for a change it was  the sighted person that had to listen to the blind man.
Not that I had it easy.
I had to make sure I did not read to fast or skip things.
I only had this happen once but it was a good thing.
Sadly this happened when I had no digital recorder.
If something like this happens again I'll dropbox it and then post it somewhere.