Hi,
Not immediately on hand, but I suppose I can request them from Ian.
Once I get the games from Ian I could post them. However, seams to me
I had a version of BG Cribage floating around here somewhere. Although
I might have deleted that one a long time ago, because I wasn't into
that game so only installed it once.