Hi,
While I might agree with you personally the fact of the matter is that
there are some who would find that word offensive. That's why one of
the list rules is to refrane from using cuss words that many people
find offensive. We could debate what is and is not bad language, but
generally most of us already know what words are acceptable in public
forums and which are not. Generally the h word is considered offensive
so that is why I issued the moderator warning.