So what about the word crap I've seen thomas use it on numerous times
recently. Sorry but that's worse....

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Anne Walker
Sent: 13 March 2010 23:57
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Moderator Warning was your the best developer Jason!

Hello Muhammed, Stephen, and Hayden

Personally, I agree with Thomas 100%. This list is used by children and
adults alike and there is no need to swear on it. Besides - the guidelines
firmly state that there is to be no swearing and if he considers that word a

swear word then there isn't much you or I or anyone can say about it. I
would suggest that if you do not agree then maybe you should start your own
game talk list and make your own rules/guidelines then you would not have to

worry about such things. I personally find no real NEED to swear while
talking about these games on this list.
Happy Gaming
Anne W
(sighted audio gamer)