well all I can record voices for anyone that wants em I have time.
on the subject of voices
any idea where jaffar has got to I know I have been selected to do recording
for his video/audio game based on treasure island.
I got things sent at him last year, got a notification in november that I was
gona get on a private  beta list but since then nothing.
he is not even on msn I can't even send email at him, that is the email goes
but nothing comes back.
Not that I mind to much but if he has gone away well.