yeah I have a recorder which sounds real budget.
at some point I may be able to pull a second desktop with a couple analog
soundcards in which will work however.
I have a good headphone set, about 200 bucks worth of that and a good field
recorder also a good 40 buck headset mic combo which is ok for what it is.
sertainly no noise on my end from anything.
ofcause there is a phone in the room so.