could there possibly be some conflicts with the program and your computer? hehehe

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jacob Kruger" <jac...@mailzone.co.za>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2010 11:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Major Problem!

Have you tried restarting machine etc.?

Just asking since maybe it's at the very least running in the background somewhere...?

Alternatively, you might be able to confirm that by hitting Ctrl + Alt + Del, and looking for it in either the tasks or processes lists that should come up if the task manager loads, and then you could try ending it from there in case that will help, but, if you restart machine it should be gone when machine reboots.

Stay well, and HTH

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA