From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 1:34 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Beta version 0.1 of the blastbay
GameToolkitreleased!

Hi,
I hope not. I've been programming in C-Style languages for about 15
years and semi-colons are second nature to me. Taking them out would
totally screw me up. in fact, that is one reason I suck at languages
like Python as my habit is to terminate a statement with a semi-colon
and Python starts screaming at me it is wrong. I realise this is a
personal opinion, but I absolutely hate Python and any language that
doesn't use a strong C-Style syntax.

Smile.