From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Andy
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 5:00 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] another error with the game.

Hi,
This... Is a mess.
Firstly, to load your sounds you have to make them sound objects, I
believe. So:
sound gunsound;
gunsound.load("gun4.wav");
gunsound.play();
Etc etc.
In line 6 (excluding all blank lines):
double y_position=10.10
There should be a semicolon at the end of that line...
In the first line of your void function:
Show_game_window("City Attack");"
There should not be a quotation mark aftr the semicolon...
I'm not exactly sure what the rest of this is for, but I'll point out
some flaws anyway. I noticed that in a lot of string variables, such as
this one:
String=City attack",...;
The idea is to have the quotes around the text inside the string, and
nothing else.
Also make sure you're closing out your functions as well the right way.
In line 15 (excluding blank lines), which is a left brace by itself, I'm
not sure why that's there.
There's a ton of other things here--I'd recommend reading this over,
because some of this is a little whacky.
Hope this helps a bit.

Muhammed Deniz wrote:
> Ok. Here is the code.
> //City attack!
>
> //A fighting game for the blind.
> gun.wav;
> punch4.wav;
> double  x_position=1.1;
> double y_position=10.10
> bool falling=false;
>
> void main()
> {
> Show_game_window("City Attack");"
> // Play the introduction, allowing the user to press enter to skip
> String=City attack",...;
> "String= "name Muhammed Deniz",... ;
> Int age =11 ;
> {