To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2010 8:06 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] First BGT Game

Hey,
Here is a small example BGT game I wrote that I call Target Practice.
A sound pans randomly from left to right, or right to left. Your goal
is to press space when the sound is as close to the center as
possible. It is a bit harder then it sounds. Target Practice includes
three difficulty levels: Easy, Medium and Hard. I have zipped it up.
Unzip it, and open readme.txt for more information.
You can find the game here:
http://www.x-sight-interactive.net/rsgames/ccount/click.php?id=17

Enjoy.
-Ryan