here how i got into audio games. i started back in school i played the old dos text games. like shoot 96 and run for prisident and destiation mars. i didn't play them as much as i did video games because at the time i had some sight. in 2008 someone told me about jim's games. and so i tried them out i notice that they had the fell of old gaming with a new gaming feel. what i mean is when i play the baseball game it reminded me of the nintendo day in the 80's and it also reminded me of today games sound. at the time i started to play jim's games i had some sight left so i was playing ps2 games. but when i had lost my sight i still wanted to play games so i begin to play jim's games alot just like the way i play video games. since i've been doing audio gaming i notice that the games are just like a video game accept with no video. i have been playing shades of doom and pac man talk and kitchensinc and railracer and sarah and the castle and top speed and entombed. and these games have given me a great reason to pick up a controller and to talk with others about games. i would like to thank people like jim kitchen and other audio game makers out their for the hard work.