Hi,
In deed I do. I had a number of games for the BNS. I know for sure I
had Solitaire, Simon, Mine Buster,  Hangman, etc stored on my flash
rom. After I took C in college I looked at the BNS C compiler, but
they wanted to much money for the compiler so I never purchased it.
Good thing I didn't because shortly afterward Blazie merged with
Henter-Joice to form Freedom Scientific, and then started developing
the Pacmates.