Hi Thomas. If you hold down the spacebar so it does not respond before that
you release it again. and the same goes for all the other keys.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2010 11:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mysteries of the Ancients

Hi Hayri,
The reason there is a delay between up/down arrows in the menus is so
it gives you enough time to release the keys. If I didn't do it that
way it would move so fast through the menus you would constantly be
skipping menu items, and couldn't find anything. So that isn't abug
but the way the game is designed.
As for the spacebar I'm sorry but I couldn't understand what you are
saying. Can you try and be a little clearer?
As for the error you get what is that? I get no errors when exiting
beta 11 and no one on my private beta team has seen this either. Did
you do as directed and remove beta 10 before installing beta 11?

Cheers!