well I never multitask.
something goes wrong, poof I have no idea what I am doing.
many times I have tried and misjudged windows especially during install.
reformats, mangled programs, the list goes on, so no.
The only time I do anything over a window is say
I am brousing the web and converting some files and getting something with
getright or something and need to have things finnish then I do it.
but generally its one thing at a time.
Today for example is patch tueseday but well I am not updating till I finnish
everything because I know that can take a bit.