Hi,
Lol! That's for sure. I have never known anyone who likes to format as
much as Shaun does. It is his personal obsession I think.  Sometimes
I'll do one once a year or so to make sure everything is in maximum
working condition but that is backing up from images so generally that
is a quick and easy process. Once I install the image I'll run any and
all upgrades, make a new image, and go on. However,  I think Shaun
does it whenever and if ever he can just to do it.  Poor computer. If
I were it I'd die too from all the abuse.