hi Oriol,
The first part is true, I just took it to what I thought was a logical conclusion.
Phil

----- Original Message ----- From: "Oriol Gómez" <ogomez....@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2010 6:22 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Where is the enter key?

Heh is this real, or did you just make it up for fun?
I mean, that sounds like one of the old tech supports jokes from when
computers were first introduced.

Where is the enter key?
A customer just asked me what key is used to open a door and enter a room.
I said it was the enter key.
Then they asked where is the key on the keyboard.
I replied it is at the right side of the home row.
Then they asked where is the home row.
I replied it is right above the shift and space bar rows.
And the home row usually has bumps on the F and J keys.
Then they asked since the enter key is used to enter the room, what key do
they use to exit the room.
I said the exit key, which is in the top left corner of the keyboard.
Then you hold down the alt and control key and hit delete.
Then you shut down your computer, go to a library and read a book about
using computers.