Hi Folks,
David asked me to include this message:
Hi all,

Phil has let the cat out of the bag, but that's okay, I was almost ready. Two things though:
First, download the new version from the web site or from

http://www.GMAGames.com/toc10004.exe

Use the new version's Ordering Wizard rather than the one from the beta. An incorrect user code will be generated if you use the old one. TOC version 1.0 also sends the information to our server which makes the process much cleaner. You will also be dropped into your email program with all the ordering information included, and all you will need to do is hit send. The email isn't strictly necessary, but it does let me know there is a order waiting to be processed and it is a backup if the server-based billing system has a few hickups. The other point is that there is a problem with the web-based ordering system, which should not be confused with the server-based ordering system. We are working to fix it, but we're not to sure what happened, and so it might be a few days or so.

In short, when ordering Time of Conflict, use the built-in Ordering Wizard from Version 1.0 of Time of Conflict, or place your order by phone.

Regards,
David Greenwood
davidgreenw...@gmagames.com
http://www.GMAGames.com