When I have recorded walk throughs, I use a headset with a mike attached. It's far from the best way, but I haven't had the time to learn to use my mixer, so I'm not sure how to go about using it for walk through recordings. I have Gold Wave on my Pc, and also Audacity. Also, describing what you're doing as you're doing it isn't as easy as you might think. See what I mean by trying to record a walk through of some of the pinball tables from Draconis, and you'll see what I mean. (grin)
---
In God we trust.
----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org> To: "Lori Duncan" <lori_dunca...@hotmail.com>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2010 11:19 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] game walk throughs and reviews - Re: Monkey business

I'd like to here some walkthroughs as well.

i would record some myself, accept that I'm really not much good at playing on speakers and prefer headphones for complex games really.

Beware the grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lori Duncan" <lori_dunca...@hotmail.com> To: "Charles Rivard" <woofer...@sbcglobal.net>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>